Clicker Daily (the “Website”) follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC. § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As such, Clicker Daily Team (“us”, “we”, or “our”) will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA. If you believe your copyrighted material is being infringed on our Website, please contact us immediately.
Our Website designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement is listed at the end of this policy. But before contacting our designated agent, please make sure to read and understand our Copyright Notice and Takedown Policy below.
Copyright Notice and Takedown Policy
If you believe that your work has been copied, adapted, reproduced, or exhibited on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or if you believe that your work has been rebroadcast, redistributed, re-streamed, encoded or transcoded or otherwise reproduced in a way that violates your intellectual property rights, and you would like us to remove the allegedly infringing content from our Website, you must provide written notice of the claimed infringing activity.
Your notice must include substantially the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists;
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on the web site, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR NOTIFYING OUR DESIGNATED CONTACT OR AGENT THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (E.G., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OR E-MAIL ABUSE, ETC.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED BELOW. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF SENT TO THAT CONTACT.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
Upon receipt of written notification provided in the manner required by 17 U.S.C. § 512, or through the approved online application below we will:
- Act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity;
- Forward the written notification to the alleged infringer; and
- Take reasonable steps to promptly notify the content provider that we have removed or disabled access to the allegedly infringing content.
If you are a writer or contributor who has received notice from us that your article has been removed from our Website following our receipt of a notice of claimed copyright infringement, and you are the owner of the allegedly infringing material or are otherwise authorized to use such material (including ‘fair use’), you may provide written counter notification to our designated agent.
Your counter notification must include substantially the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material including the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you are located, or if your address is outside of the United States, of any judicial district in which the writer or contributor does business, and that you will accept service of process from the complaining party or its agent.
Upon receipt of written counter notification provided in the manner required by 17 U.S.C. § 512, we will:
Promptly provide the person who provided the notification with a copy of the counter notification, and inform that person that we will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days; and
Replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter notification, unless our designated agent first receives notice from the person who submitted the notification that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the Customer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our Website.
Designation of Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement
Our Website designated agent email to receive notification of claimed infringement is: